Serves 1 , Serving size 1 Sandwich
- 1 egg
- 1 “sliced thin” pepper jack cheese slice
- 2 slices canadian bacon
- 1 “everything” bagel thin or sandwich thin
- About 1 tsp butter
- Cooking spray
1. Pan-fry your egg over medium heat. I have a one-egg pan that I use which works perfectly!
2. While your egg is frying, toast your bagel thin whole, don’t separate into two pieces.
3. On a separate plate, place 2 pieces of canadian and microwave for about 30 seconds to heat.
4. Once the egg is done, place aside but leave in the pan.
5. When bagel/sandwich thin is done toasting, place on a plate.
6. Add your slice of cheese to the bottom of the bagel while lightly buttering the other side.
7. Place egg on top of the cheese slice and then layer with turkey sausage (flat side down).
8. Top off your sandwich with the top part of your bagel and enjoy!
Calories 310. Fat 15g. Protein 21g.
KP’s Tip: If you want to make two at a time (which I usually end up doing), just make two separate eggs in one pan and toast your bagels at the same time since you only use one slot for one bagel.