- 1 egg
- 1 “sliced thin” pepper jack cheese slice
- 2 slices canadian bacon
- 1 “everything” bagel thin or sandwich thin
- 1 tsp butter
- Cooking spray
- Pan-fry your egg over medium heat. I have a one-egg pan that I use which works perfectly!
- While your egg is frying, toast your bagel thin whole, don’t separate into two pieces.
- On a separate plate, place 2 pieces of canadian bacon and microwave for about 30 seconds to heat.
- Once the egg is done, place aside but leave in the pan.
- When bagel/sandwich thin is done toasting, place on a plate.
- Add your slice of cheese to the bottom of the bagel while lightly buttering the other side.
- Place egg on top of the cheese slice and then layer with turkey sausage (flat side down).
- Top off your sandwich with the top part of your bagel and enjoy!