- 1 lb ground turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 32oz carton “Better’n Eggs” liquid eggs
- 1 package Tumaro’s Garden Veggie “Low-In-Carb” Wraps
- 1 bag low-fat shredded cheddar
- Plastic Wrap
- Brown turkey sausage in skillet and drain excess fat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, on medium-high heat, sautee peppers and onions with olive oil. Throw in all the spices and cook until the onion become translucent.
- Add liquid eggs (I only used about ¾ of the carton so you should have some left over). Use your best judgement for a vegetable to egg ratio. When eggs start to cook, add in the turkey sausage and cook altogether until eggs are cooked through.
- Set up your “wrapping station” for the burritos: A space for your pieces of plastic wrap to lie flat, and somewhere to put them once they’re wrapped.
- Lay out your piece of plastic wrap and burrito shell. Spread cheese on the bottom of the wrap, and then your egg-sausage mixture. Wrap tightly and then roll into plastic wrap securely. Repeat this process with all of wraps and place into plastic bag.
- Throw in the freezer and enjoy whenever you want!