Serves 1 , Serving size 1 Parfait
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ c fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chocolate or caramel syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ and line a small baking sheet with tinfoil.
- Spread shredded coconut across the baking sheet.
- If you have a fresh pineapple, cut it up into chunks while the oven is preheating.
- Once oven is preheated, place coconut into oven, about 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Take out once coconut is browned.
- Assemble parfait with greek yogurt first, pineapple, chocolate or caramel syrup, and topped off with the coconut.
- Dig in and enjoy!
Calories 237 (with syrup). Fat 3g. Protein 19g.
KP’s Tip: Parfaits are a great option for breakfast, as yogurt offers protein and carbs. Adding fruit, granola, or whatever you prefer adds to the delicious taste of it. With its tropical taste and island-style vibe, your day will start on the bright side of things. Add some mandarin oranges, lime, or grapefruit for some more citrus bite.