Serving size: Makes 6 servings
- 12 eggs
- 1 package andouille chicken sausage
- 1 bag frozen, chopped peppers and onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Splash of water
- Place chicken sausage on a lined baking sheet and broil over medium heat until crispy. Slice them into bite sized pieces, and preheat oven to convection bake at 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and garlic over medium high heat until garlic is browned. Add peppers, onions, and saute until onions become translucent. Add salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, crack all 12 eggs, add a splash of water and whisk until combined.
- Spray or coat a large casserole dish (14×10) with olive oil, and add peppers and onions. Layer on chicken sausage and then pour eggs on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 40 minutes or until the eggs don’t jiggle in the middle.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes and enjoy!
KP’s Tip: Switch up the flavors with different vegetables, sausage flavors and seasonings!