Chicken BLT Salad with Jalapeno-Ranch Dressing
- 2 bags or one head of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 lb low-sodium bacon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2-3 jalapenos
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425⁰ and place bacon on a lined baking pan. *The bacon will crisp up better if you place a cooling rack under the bacon so the fat can drip off while baking.
- While you’re waiting for the oven to heat, slice cherry tomatoes, and cut and de-vein the jalapenos. Slice the jalapenos into thirds and place into a small food processor.
- Add ranch dressing to the food processor and puree jalapenos and dressing until there are no more chunks.
- Cook bacon for 15 minutes, flip, and cook for another 8-10 minutes until bacon is cooked and crispy.
- Assemble your salad with romaine, tomatoes, chicken, bacon, and drizzle with jalapeno-ranch dressing.