Serving size: Makes 6 servings
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4c whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 bag fresh or frozen ravioli
- 26oz (1 jar) sauce of choice
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except for ravioli and sauce. Form mixture into meatballs.
- Line crockpot with non-stick spray or liner.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of the crockpot and add meatballs, keeping in a single layer.
- Add the remaining sauce, cover and cook for 3 hours on high.
- The last 15 minutes before meatballs are done, add ravioli and mix.
- After 15 mins, serve immediately.
KP’s Tip: To keep variety in this recipe, try using different sauces. You could use red, white, rose or pesto sauce to really change the flavor.