Serves 1 , Serving size 1 Shake
- 1 16-oz bag frozen peaches
- 1 can sliced pineapples (in water or natural juice)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Using only half of the bag of frozen peaches and 5 slices of pineapple, place in blender.
- Add protein powder and almond milk.
- Start blending at medium speed, increasing speed after about 1 minute to make sure all chunks are blended.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Calories 210. Fat 2g. Protein 14g.
KP’s Tip: It may look like the carb content is high, but it’s all natural carbohydrate which your body needs for immediate energy!