Serves 4 , Serving size 2 slices
- 1 refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 5oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small can sliced olives
- ½ c cherry tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 2-3 cooked chicken breast tenderloins
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light Caesar dressing
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 425⁰.
- Coat your pizza stone or sheet pan with flour and roll out pizza dough evenly.
- Place in preheated oven for 6 minutes. This is to make sure the middle of the crust cooks evenly after all the toppings have been added.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Take dough out of oven, top with greek yogurt mixture, tomatoes, olives, and chicken.
- Place in oven for another 10 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Top off with romaine lettuce, drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Let cool about 5 minutes, slice, and serve!
Calories 326. Fat 7g. Protein 24g.
KP’s Tip: To speed things up, you can always use rotisserie chicken or pre-cooked chicken pieces for the pizza. This way, all your ingredients are ready to be made into a delicious, colorful meal.