Serves 1 , Serving size 1 Drink
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/3c low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2c raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ½ c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Start out at medium speed until the fruit is mostly chopped into tiny pieces.
- Increase the blender speed to high and run for about 30 seconds.
- Pour and enjoy!
Calories 291. Fat 6g. Protein 21g.
KP’s Tip: This is a great shake to start your day. It’s important to make sure you get a good balance of your macronutrients first thing in the morning; carbohydrate, protein, and fat.